Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on Lion’s Roar's website for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of
title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lion’s Roar's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lion’s Roar at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Some offerings on this website may include lifetime access. On all Lion's Roar websites, “Lifetime” refers to each product’s lifetime, not to the lifetime of the customer. While Lion’s Roar’s intention is to make these products available for long-term use, it may become necessary to end the “lifetime” of any single product, group of products, or of this service. Should Lion’s Roar end the life of a product, it will make a good-faith effort to provide reasonable notice to its customers.
- The materials on Lion’s Roar's website are provided 'as is'. Lion’s Roar makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lion’s Roar does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lion’s Roar or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lion’s Roar's Internet site, even if Lion’s Roar or a Lion’s Roar authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lion’s Roar's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lion’s Roar does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Lion’s Roar may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Lion’s Roar does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lion’s Roar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lion’s Roar of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lion’s Roar's website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.