Have questions? We’re here to help.
Problems Accessing the Site?
Forgotten (or Never Received) Your Login Credentials?
Can’t Access the Course Using Your SmartTV/Roku/AppleTV/etc. Device?
Problems Loading or Viewing the Content?
Does your browser need a refresh?
In most Windows and Linux browsers:
- Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
In Apple Safari:
- Hold down ⇧ Shift and click the Reload toolbar button.
In Chrome and Firefox for Mac:
- Hold down both ⌘ Cmd+⇧ Shift and press R.
Our school is optimized for use on current desktop and mobile browsers, but we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best performance. Most browsers update automatically, but in some cases you may need to update manually.
- Update Google Chrome by selecting the menu and clicking Update Google Chrome. If the button isn’t there, that means you’re already on the latest version. For more information on updating Chrome, continue here.
- By default, Firefox is set to update automatically. However, it may be done manually by selecting Menu > About Firefox > Restart Firefox to Update. For more information on updating Firefox, continue here.
Video in particular requires a good connection to the internet. If you’re using a wireless connection, try moving closer to the WiFi router. You can test the speed of your connection here. For standard definition (SD) video, you’ll want at least 2Mb/s download speeds; for high definition (HD) video, 5Mb/s should be sufficient.
Sometimes the simplest solution is to restart your device. Restarting clears your operating system/software and starts everything fresh. It’s a cliché of the IT world, but for good reason: restarting can solve many simple device problems that could be preventing you from accessing content.
Still having problems? Contact us:
Between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. EST. Monday through Friday.